Saturday, September 13, 2008

Why?-Almost Live From Eli’s Live Room(2008)






1. Rubber Traits
2. These Few Presidents
3. Sand Dollars
4. Sad Assassin
5. Twenty Eight
6. Fall Saddles
7. The Hollows
8. Good Friday
9. Waterfalls
10. Brook & Waxing
11. The Fall Of Mr. Fifths
12. Exegesis
13. Simeon’s Dilemma
14. 500 Fingernails
15. Gnashville
16. The Vowels Pt. 2
17. The Hoofs
18. A Sky For Shoeing Horses Under
19. Yo Yo Bye Bye
20. Fatalist Palmistry
21. By Torpedo Or Crohn’s
22. Gemini
23. Crushed Bones



Link Is Down After Request From The Artist

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wonderful amazing

Anonymous said...

dammit yoni I respect your decision as an artist to tell this blog to not host your shit but the only time you were in new york while selling this, I just got surgery and couldn't leave my house to go out and buy it/watch the band perform, now pirating is my only option but really I'm just ranting