Thursday, February 12, 2009

Dj Mu-R - Definition vol. 02 (2008)


01 Dj Mitsu The Beats - Definition Theme #1
02 Maspyke - Umpire
03 Saukrates - Action
04 Q-Tip & Wordsworth - Makin' It Blend
05 Phife Dawg - Bend Ova (instrumental)
06 Que.D - Supa Shit (feat. Jay Dee)
07 Krewcial - Live From RJ's Basement (instrumental)
08 Wale Oyejide - There's A War Going (feat. Jay Dee)
09 Pete Rock & Grand Agent - This Is What They Meant (instrumental)
10 Pete Rock & Grand Agent - This Is What They Meant (Ge-Ology Remix)
11 Dimlite - Exact Finger Pointing
12 Oh No - Break
13 Roots Manuva - Witness Dub
14 Unknown - Sa-Ra vs. Roots Manuva
15 Caural - I Won't Race You
16 Dj Mitsu The Beats - Feelin' Alright (feat. Little Brother)
17 Dj Mitsu The Beats - Feelin' Alright (Agent K Remix - instrumental)
18 Pete Rock - Fly Till I Die (feat. Talib Kweli & CL Smooth)
19 Biz Markie - It's The Biz
20 Yaggfu Front - Left Field (instrumental)
21 The Beatnuts - Props Over Here
22 Keith Murray - The Most Beautifullest Thing In This World (Sax Remix)
23 Aboriginals - Keep It Hot
24 Aboriginals - The Essence
25 Wizdom Life - Jazz Slim (instrumental)


As I promised I am posting now the next one from Dj Mu-R in the row which is I think even better than the one I previously posted. Peace to Aka in Szarvas, Hungary!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for this great mix!
Keep it up the good work!
Cheers bro'!

Anonymous said...

thanks for the dj mu-r.my mate kaya king from http://musicalschizophrenia.blogspot.com/ provide me with those links