Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Downsyde-When The Dust Settles (2004)




01. When the Dust Settles (intro)
02. LesFortunate
03. Anyone Can Do It
04. Bring It All Back
05. To Tha Stumps (ft Drapht)
06. Raggadope
07. I Love It (skit)
08. Take It Off
09. The Sooner the Better
10. Oh Armee (skit)
11. Comin' Back For Me (ft Hunter & MJ)
12. Best Kept Secret
13. Adventures in Sampling (skit)
14. I'm All I Can Be
15. Around the Way
16. I'm Funny? (skit)
17. Dontcha Know (ft Koolism)
18. Verbal Diarrhoea
19. What's Your JOB (skit)
20. Lies of Honesty (ft Louis Slipperz)
21. Arabian Knights
22. First Love
23. Outro

Link

1 comment:

Miska said...

Wooow, Australian rap! And they're doing their job good. Most of the beats are very fine (even if they found the same sound to sample as Talib Kweli:)) I still have to get used to the dialect on the other hand but it's good to see that hip-hop is banging in Australia as well. Big respect to Perth!