Saturday, June 13, 2009

Soul Assassins - Intermission (2009)




01. Bun B & M1 - Gangsta Shit
02. Sick Jacken & Evidence - Classical
03. Chace Infinite & Alchemist - Gunshots
04. La Coka Nostra - Do It
05. P.C.P (Sick Jacken & Necro) - Rep Yo Shit
06. Self Scientific - Good Evening LA
07. Reef The Lost Cause & Outer Space - Meet Your Maker
08. RZA, Rev.William Burk, Planet Asia, B-Real - Intermission
09. Prodigy & Big Twins - Champions ( Remix)
10. Fashawn - Let Go (My Life)
11. Planet Asia - Like That Y’All
12. Cynic - World We’Re In
13. Chace Infinite & Krondon - Call It Like I See It
14. Dust - Matchbox
15. Young De feat. Xzibit & Mykestro - Figure It Out (Bonus Track)

Link

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

...this is CLEAN...booo!!!

Sniper said...

this is what it leaked no name man
when the dirty version leaks you will see it too
you dummies dont appreciate nothing..

Pimpin'OnABudget said...

hahaha, snipes--it's straight, mangs!!! I fux with some clean cuts too...this is a proper submission, yo'!! P3@cE!

Miska said...

I don't think it matters whether it is clear or not. Even if it were the dirty version, I wouldn't be able to enjoy it. We're different, I don't like this compilation, it just doesn't satisfy me musically as it's nothing special at all in spite of the producing work of the Alchemist, Rza or Evidence. As for "clean version" tracks: I like them, I have no prob with them at all. For instance Primo masters the clean versions in a very witty way with cutting all the dirty words out with a slight scratch.

Miska said...

Apart from the last 2 tracks...