Tuesday, July 28, 2009

King Coz (a.k.a DJ Cozmos)-The Observations of King Coz Vol. I(2009)




1. The Beast
2. The One featuring Joe The Plumber
3. Feasting On A Luther
4. Never Die featuring H.I.S.D.
5. Dreams featuring D. Rose (The Foundation) & Median
6. Four Men featuring Tanya Morgan & Kay (The Foundation)
7. Barock with Us
8. The Maxwell
9. The Maxwell Part II
10. The Caldwell featuring H.I.S.D.
11. The Caldwell Part II
12. Eddie
13. What U Want featuring D. Rose (The Foundation) & Damien (KO)
14. No Fears featuring D. Rose (The Foundation)
15. Summer So Good featuring H.I.S.D. & KO
16. Spitterlude featuring Scottie Spitten (H.I.S.D.)
17. Lil’ Big Yung
18. A Kimmy J
19. A GM
20. Planet X

Link

1 comment:

Miska said...

This could be a very good compilation with a lot of good tracks if I didn't hear this narrating tone all the time.