Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Lee Bannon - The Checkpoint (Mixed By DJ Flow) (2009)



01. Intromental
02. The Return Pt.2 feat. U-N-I, Talib Kweli, Zion I & Sha Stimuli
03. Winter Coat feat. Willie The Kid
04. I
05. Painted Gold feat. Zion I & Uptown Swuite
06. Wanna Be Rapper feat. Trife Diesel
07. The Climb feat. C Plus
08. Break Up feat. Saigon
09. Out For Me feat. Poor
10. Steam
11. Vitamin B feat. U-N-I & CurT@!n$
12. Lions for Lambs feat. S.O.L.
13. What's Your Zodiac feat. The Jacka & Phil the Agony
14. Whats In feat. Poor
15. What’s The Answer feat. Termanology & Ea$y Money

Link

MySpace

3 comments:

Miska said...

For my biggest sadness, track No 5 has an error therefore I could enjoy only the rest of the tracks. All tracks are excellent with the cream of hip-hop: Termanology, Phil Da Agony, Zion I, Kweli.. I just couldn't stop listening to it. This is hip-hop.

Fats Eardrum said...

Have it re-upped bro so it should be working fine now ;-)

Miska said...

All perfect now! Big shoutout to the Netherlands!