Saturday, January 23, 2010

Scheme - The Manifesto EP (Remixes by Rashid Hadee) (2009)



01. The Manifesto (Intro) (Rashid Hadee Remix)
02. Respect The Art (Rashid Hadee Remix)
03. Spotlight feat. Wes Restless (Rashid Hadee Remix)
04. Let Me Do My Thing (Rashid Hadee Remix)
05. Modern Day Warfare (Rashid Hadee Remix)
06. Chicano (Rashid Hadee Remix)
07. All I Know (Rashid Hadee Remix)
08. Extravagant Lifestyle feat. Tone Pro & Astonish (Rashid Hadee Remix)
09. Fin (Outro) (Rashid Hadee Remix)

Link

"With the acapellas being released to the public, many producers all over the world took a shot in remixing the entire project (The Manifesto EP). Here we bring to you the remixed version by Rashid Hadee, a fellow artist from my city of Chicago. Rashid Hadee has worked with Little Brother, Psalm One, and has shared production duties with fellow Chicago native Kanye West." More info on MySpace

1 comment:

Miska said...

I'm quite partial with Rashid Hadee, I must admit therefore I enjoyed this EP quite a lot. "Let Me Do My Thing" is my favourite one, no doubt.