Saturday, June 19, 2010

The Roots - How I Got Over (2010)



01. A Peace Of Light feat. Amber Coffman, Angel Deradoorian & Haley Dekle
02. Walk Alone feat. Truck North, P.O.R.N. & Dice Raw
03. Dear God 2.0 feat. Monsters Of Folk
04. Radio Daze feat. Blu, P.O.R.N. & Dice Raw
05. Now Or Never feat. Phonte & Dice Raw
06. How I Got Over feat. Dice Raw
07. DillaTUDE: The Flight Of Titus
08. The Day feat. Blu, Phonte & Patty Crash
09. Right On feat. Joanna Newsom & STS
10. Doin' It Again
11. The Fire feat. John Legend
12. Tunnel Vision
13. Web 20/20 feat. Peedi Peedi & Truck North
14. Hustla feat. STS (Bonus Track)

Link | Buy

MySpace

6 comments:

Halftime* said...

thank you thank you thank you

even though im going to buy this album in the store, i can wait to hear it in leak form

Anonymous said...

two of the tracks show up as folders instead of files

please fix

Fats Eardrum said...

Seems like my version is ok?

darri said...

getting blu on this album...... = best idea ever!!

Miska said...

I'm going with darri. This record is pure dopeness. I love it a lot and it was very much needed after the disappointing "Rising Down". Real sounds, real instruments and Blu.

james said...

many thanks, this is the roots album i've been waiting for.. i think i played it out already since saturday, but my girls buying me a copy today. rising had a couple good tracks to me, but they definitely got it on this one the rhodes and the cymbal splash, right on time for summer