Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Fakts One - Heavy Hitters Side A (1999)



01. DJ Vadim & Dilated Peoples - Friction
02. What What - Let It Go
03. Fakts One - The 7 Year Itch
04. Juice - Period
05. Al' Tariq & Mr. Supreme - Run The Show
06. Akrobatik - Freestyle
07. DJ Sense - How Many DJ's
08. Mr. Lif & Akrobatik - Inhuman Capabilities
09. Roots Manuva - Run Tings Proper
10. Godfather Don - Live & Let Die
11. Esoteric & Checkmark - Freestyle
12. Fakts One - Crate Diggers Break
13. Planet Asia & 427 - Bring It Back
14. Jigmastas - Lyrical Fluctuation

Link

Side B coming soon

"I originally released this mixtape back in 1999 on Brick Records. To this day I have people all around the world still asking me about this mix, so figured hell.. I'll put it online. Hope you like it. This from DJ days B.S. (before Serato!) when vinyl was the only way. Shout out to my peoples at Brick Records & the Nitty Gritty Radio Podcast." Fakts One

No comments: