Tuesday, May 21, 2013

7 G.E.M.S. (Tragic Allies + Tragedy Khadafi) – Golden Era Music Sciences (2013)


01. Intro (King Asiatic Allah)
02. Without You
03. Dem Get Murda
04. No Good
05. I Know I’m Reckless
06. Presume The Unpredictable feat. Roc Marciano (of U.N.)
07. Gems
08. Men Of Honor feat. Relentless
09. Time To Ponder
10. The Annointed
11. Vantage Point
12. Beatbox Interlude feat. Choppa Tha Beatboxa
13. Wild Militants
14. Foul Thesis feat. Shabaam Sahdeeq (of Polyrhythm Addicts)
15. Verge Of Defeat feat. Killah Priest (of Sunz Of Man)
16. Aura Snatchers (Remix)

Link|Buy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I do not know whether it's just me or if perhaps everybody else experiencing issues with your website. It appears as though some of the written text in your posts are running off the screen. Can someone else please comment and let me know if this is happening to them too? This might be a issue with my web browser because I've had this happen previously.
Appreciate it

Take a look at my web page ... best cellulite treatment

Anonymous said...

laser treatment rosacea Marshallville

my blog post :: Edgeworth laser treatment rosacea