Saturday, September 21, 2013

Psycho Soul Rare Soul - Oldies (3CD's)(2013)


Big Dukes Palate (CD 1)

1 The Webs – Its So Hard To Break A Habit
2. For I Love You – The Chocolate Glass
3. Starborn – What Does It Take
4. 21st Century – Remember The Rain
5. The Rock Kays Band – A Love As True As Mine
6. 3 Steps To Heaven – My Little Girl
7. Barbara Mason – You Never Loved Me At All
8. Syl Johnson – Could I Be Falling In Love
9. Charisma – Don’t Act Surprised
10. Revelation Funk – Elastic Love
11. Deviations – Loving You
12. The Ethics – That’s The Way Love Goes
13. Band Of Bees – I Love You
14. The Family Circle – It Doesn’t Make Sense
15. Significants – One Kindness Deserves Another
16. Depths Of Love – I Just Can’t Find A Love
17. Charles Bradley – How Long
18. Step By Step – Time After Time
19. Donny Hathaway – I Love You More Than You’ll Ever Know
20. Joe Brown & The Soul Elderados – Vibrations Pt. 2

Dr. Zodiak’s Palate (CD 2)

1. Curly Myrick – It Be’s That Way
2. Phase IV – What You See In Me
3. Gwen McRae – 90% Of Me Is You
4. Ann Peebles – I’m Gonna Tear Your Playhouse Down
5. The Killers – Sputnick
6. Dorris & Kelley – You Don’t Have To Worry
7. Weldon Irvine – Morning Sunrise
8. The Fondells – Young Love American Style
9. Top Shelf – Let Them Keep On Talking
10. Soul Fay – Young Girl
11. The Lovelites – Fall In Love
12. The Young Mods – I Can’t Hurt You Back
13. Third Flight – Love Love Love
14. California Malibus – I Stand Alone
15. Tavares – Strangers In Dark Corners
16. The Royal Jesters – She
17. Lee Fields – Honey Dove
18. The Checkmates Ltd – I Must Be Dreaming
19. Jimmy BoHorn – I Can’t Speak
20. Zodiak & The Killers – I Like To Be

Mr. Clumsy’s Palate (CD 3)

1. Willie West & The High Society – The Devil Gives Me Everything
2. The Young Ladies – I’m Tired Of Running Around
3. Little Gregory & The Concepts – Look & You’ll See
4. Ahead Of Our Time – It Ain’t Fair
5. Family Connection – This Time
6. Rhonda Davis – Long Walk On A Short Pier
7. Millie Jackson – I’m Through Trying To Prove My Love To You
8. The Freedom Machine – Stop Doubting My Love
9. Sins Of Satan – Mother Nature
10. The Equatics – Where Is Love
11. Louis Williams – I Care For You
12. Lynn Williams – Don’t Be Surprised
13. Annette Poindexter & Pieces Of Peace – Wayward Dream
14. Sisters Of The Ghetto – What Made You Change Your Mind
15. Chicago Pete – I’m Begging You
16. Three Strangers – I’ll Be Alright
17. Fillmotions – Young Girl
18. r.bone – come and get your love
19. Smoke Sugar Company – The Girl I Can’t Forget Is The One Who Forgot About Me
20. Soft Touch – Look Up, Look Down


Link1|Link2|Link3|Buy 


Psycho Soul Is a Crew of Sick minded Individuals brought together by the Common Love of Rare Underground Soul Music . We (Dr. Zodiak of Sicfuc & Felony Fights ) (Duke Of Psycho Realm) (Mr Clumsy RSL ) have teamed up to bring you a collection of Hand chosen Sick Psycho Sounds Guaranteed to Be " All Killer No Filler " Tracks We Strive to put together them Compilations that eliminates even the Thought of Hitting that Skip Button!!! 3 CD's of nothing but the best underground Oldie cuts!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

tracks 5 and 20 missing on cd 2......

duke eastlake said...

no better quality?

Anonymous said...

Missed this when it was first posted. Can I get a new link?

dkuk73 said...

Hey my friend, any chance you could be a diamond and re up this please.

Thanks danny.kiaie@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

could you re up? thankx