Sunday, October 15, 2017

Prince Paul-The Redux(2017)



01. The Redux - Breeze Brewin , MC Delite
02. Uff It - Horror City , Jean Grea
03. Drama Mama - Trugoy , Truth Enola
04. I told you once I told you twice - Guru , Planet Asia
05. Twinkle Twinkle - Bumpy Knuckles
06. Lola's Boy - Zakee
07. Girls wanna do me , Guys wanna be my friend - Youngman
08. Horror City Baby - Horror City
09. Rhymes and Chrymes - Tash , Tony Touch , Beatnuts
10. I dont care - De La Soul , The Good the Bad and the Ugly
11. Chinese Spare Ribs - Rza , Feat Horror City
12. People and Places / No I didnt - Chubb Rock , Wordsworth , Mf Doom
13. I need what I need - Kardinal Official , Sly Boogie , Socrates
14. Just cant give up - Buckshot , feat J Zone on drums
15. So what N.... Always talk - Master Ace , Pretty Ugly , Kokane
16. Teach You the Sounds - P.P.
17. Make more Room - Def Squad
18. 5000 Boomin watts - Dirty Disco Squares Featuring Chill Rob G

No comments: