Tuesday, March 15, 2011

CunninLynguists - Oneirology (2011)



01. Predormitum (Prologue)
02. Darkness (Dream On) feat. Anna Wise
03. Phantasmata
04. Hard As They Come (Act I) feat. Freddie Gibbs
05. Murder (Act II) feat. Big K.R.I.T.
06. My Habit (I Haven't Changed)
07. Get Ignorant
08. Shattered Dreams
09. Stars Shine Brightest (In The Darkest Of Night) feat. Rick Warren
10. So As Not To Wake You (Interlude)
11. Enemies With Benefits feat. Tonedeff
12. Looking Back feat. Anna Wise
13. Dreams feat. Tunji & BJ The Chicago Kid
14. Hypnopomp (Epilogue) feat. Bianca Floyd
15. Embers

Link | Buy

MySpace

2 comments:

Miska said...

CunninLynguists are always a bit apart from "regular" underground hip-hop sounding which is not different in the case of this album either. I don't know if I'm able to define which direction they went but it definitely correspondences with the title. The whole line of tracks resembles a long dream with different memories and voices. The tracks are deep both lyrically and musically. It's not my cup of tea but is definitely worth a listen so that you can decide whether to have it or remove it from your PC. I understand either way...

Anonymous said...

I like old cunninlynguists and these new albums. This one is pretty close to kno's solo album..thanx!

-xolo81