Monday, March 28, 2011

Kidkanevil - Ill On A Journey / My Dreams Roam Round / Over Withered Fields - A Mix For Japan (2011)



Alva Noto & Ryuichi Sakamoto - Trioon I
Daisuke Tanabe – B F R 12
HASYMO / Yellow Magic Orchestra - RYDEEN 79/07
Harada Ikuko – Drifter
Sonicbrat – The Sun Will Rise Again
Makoto Moroi / Toshiro Mayuzumi - Variations sur 7
Theory of Relativity - Vermont Kiss
kidkanevil – One For Tokyo
BudaMunk - Samurai Assassin
Himuro Yoshiteru - Missing Links
Amenta – Live4Ever (Daisuke Tanabe remix)
Nujabes – Mystline
DJ Krush ft DJ Shadow – Duality
Humiwo Hayasaka - Piano Concerto I. Lento
Lullatone – Marching To Sleep
Cosmos Factory - A Hidden Trap
Riow Arai & Tujiko Noriko – Once Again
Toru Takemitsu – Rain Tree
Maki Asakawa – Uramado
Joe Hisaishi - Nausicaä of the Valley of the Wind Opening
Nintendo - Cave
YMCK - 8 Ban me no Niji
Secret Of Mana OST – I Closed My Eyes

Link

A Tribute Mix For Japan. All Japanese Music Aside From A Few Tribute Tracks.

Donate

No comments: