Friday, June 13, 2008

Copywrite-The High Exhaulted (2oo2)




Copywrite-The High Exhaulted



1.Sintro
2.Fucksoundcheck
3.Fire It Up
4.Let Me In
5.Enterlude
6.Three Words feat. Camu Tao and Tage Proto
7.Hear Me Though
8.Badabing
9.Centerlude
10.Nobody feat. Jakki da Mota Mouth
11.Holier Than Thou
12.Ready, Aim�
13.On My Dick
14.Tower Of Babble feat. Smut Peddlers
15.Seven Light Years
16.Theme Music feat. Jakki da Mota Mouth
17.Exitlude
18.June

Link


Some Lyrics From June..

"RJD2 drop that shit so I can drop my thoughts
Drifting away and depress all within listening range
Nah, but for real I got so much shit on my mind
From fake motherfuckers to my future I'm trying to get in line
And doing hip-hop in this life and time
ain't all nice and fine
At times I feel like my whole life's a rhyme
full of punchlines and jokes"

No comments: