Monday, June 23, 2008

The Warriors OST(1995)





The Warriors OST


1.Theme From "The Warriors" - Barry De Vorzon
2.Nowhere To Run - Arnold McCuller
3.In Havana - Kenny Vance, Ismael Miranda
4.Echoes In My Mind - Mandrill
5.The Fight - Barry De Vorzon
6.In The City - Joe Walsh
7.Love Is A Fire - Genya Ravan
8.Baseball Furies Chase - Barry De Vorzon
9.You're Movin' Too Slow - Johnny Vastano
10.Last Of An Ancient Breed - Desmond Child


Link



This Is Not A Hip Hop Album,This Is The Soundtrack Of The Movie "Warriors" That Was Realesed In 1979..
Non Phixion Has Taken Sample And Vocals From This Movie For The "Green CD" And Lot Of
Other Groups..
This Is For The Fans Of Warriors Even Though I Liked More Baseball Furies As A Gang..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, thanks a lot for this album. I as looking for from a long time. It was a great film for me when I saw. Best regards from Brazil.
Julio / Poa