Monday, October 13, 2008

Count Bass D - Robbed Without A Pistol (2008)






1. 95 Chop
2. No More Arguing
3. Sunshine
4. Get Busy (Instrumental)
5. You’re Better Than All The Rest
6. Fly Thyme
7. Hurry
8. Welcome To The Spot
9. Gerald And Sean
10. I’m Still Paranoid
11. Down To Get It
12. Believe Me
13. All Shook Up
14. J.P. Organ
15. I’ll Always Stay
16. I Don’t Need This


Link








Feel free to share this instrumental project on your blogs by sharing the link or making your own. It's 320KBPS and it's 30 minutes long. Please let me know if you share this on your blog so I can add you to my Blog Roll Call.

Please mention to everyone that I have a project called L7 (Mid-Life Crisis) that will be released next month on 1320 Records. If you have the ability to support that project, I would certainly appreciate it. I would also appreciate it if you put this project on your blogs instead of that one.

Everyone can not afford to purchase music in these days & times so here is my gift to all those people.

Thank you in advance for any show of support.

Count Bass D

No comments: