Thursday, October 16, 2008

Dj Mitsu The Beats & Dj Mu-R - Sound Maneuvers (2007)






01-Dj Mitsu The Beats - So Ma Theme
02-John Dankworth - Return From The Ashes
03-Quasimoto - Astronaut
04-Dj Design (feat. Madlib & Quasimoto) - Sparkdala # Hodges, James & Smith - He Did Me Wrong But He Did It Right
05-The Popular People's Project - Limited Series 01
06-Pete Rock & Cl Smooth - Shine On Me! (Instrumental)
07-Montana - Warp Factor2
08-Momie O - You're Welcome Stop On By
09-Ta'raach - Baaaby
10-Common Sense - I Used To Love H.E.R.
11-Kombo - I Don't Stop
12-Da Grassroots - Price Of Livin
13-Black Starr - Litlle Brother
14-Bushes Babees (feat. Mos Def) - The Love Song # Groove Holmes - Onsaya
15-Quasimoto - Basic Instinct
16-Audio Two - Top Billin'
17-Maspyke - Chillin
18-Flying Lotus - Shifeat.y
19-Slum Village - Set It
20-Ta'raach - Merci Me Lord
21-Jazzmatazz (feat. Bilal) - Certified # Klaus Wunderlich - Sugar Me
22-J Dilla - Won't Stop
23-Umod - U Better Recognise
24-Frankie Valentine - Marinheiro So (Dj Mitsu The Beats Remix)
25-Pete Kuzma (feat. Bilal) - High & Dry
26-Gune Dunlap - It's Just The Way I Feel
27-WJK - Musiq


Link

1 comment:

The Dynamic Hamza 21® said...

This is a cool laidback mix. I'm feelin this. I'll defintely check Sound Maneuvers Classics.

I liked so much I posted on my blog.
http://domeshotsandfatlaces.blogspot.com