Sunday, April 26, 2009

DJ Pain - The Odd Side of The Sun(2009)




No tracklist

Link

The mix features all beats by producer Odd Nosdam throughout his career with the Mush and Anticon labels minus the Clouddead output that I didn’t want to focus on for the mix. I went through all of his beats that I had and wanted to do something that stayed close to his original work, yet at the same time throw my own twist on it. There’s almost 40 tracks mixed together in about 51 minutes. The mix is a little A.D.D on steroids, but I think it’s a good point for people to learn and hopefully enjoy Odd Nosdam’s tracks as much as I do… Elektro4 did the artwork.

Thanks To Pain

1 comment:

Miska said...

Watch your mood before starting to listen to it. This selection of tunes contains many ups and downs: a rollercoaster running on your mind. I cannot state that it is bad in general, however you must be prepared before playing it in your set.