Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Frantik - Solitary Confinement (2008)



01. Intro
02. Chop The Headz
03. Freedumb feat. Jon The Baptist
04. The Balance feat. Sage Infinite & Grimface
05. Man vs Machine feat. Decipher
06. Return of the King
07. Lyrical Landmines feat. Grimface & Gamblez
08. Beyond The Universe feat. Census & Decipher
09. Indivisible feat. Kollision
10. 100 Bars
11. Some Other Time feat. Decipher
12. All Alone feat. Decipher
13. Sleep Well feat. Decipher
14. A Page in my Rhyme Book
15. At the End of Dreams feat. Oz Arc Raider
16. Sacraficial Mathematics feat. Decipher & Gamblez
17. Heavens Not Enough feat. Decipher
18. Outro

Link

"PEACE... I'm Frantik, an MC/Producer from Miami, FL. I am working with Irate Records, and i'm currently in the lab grinding on 3 projects!!! "Meditating On Pain" is a collab album with me and Decipher of LCOB, my solo mixtape is entitled "Solitary Confinement" which is the prequal to my solo album called "On The Brink Of Insanity". "Meditating On Pain" and "Solitary Confinement" are set to release in '08, "On The Brink Of Insanity" has no set release date." More info on MySpace

No comments: