Sunday, December 26, 2010

BBRS Presents Sniper Learns To Rock...(2010)




1.Bob Dylan-The Times They Are A Changin
2.Calexico-Across The Wire
3.Therapy - Diane
4.Garbage-Milk
5.Pearl Jam-Black
6.Faith No More - Evidence
7.Deftones - Change
8.Archive - Fuck You
9.The Cure - Burn
10.Joy Division - Love Will Tear Us Apart
11.James - Sometimes
12.The Smashing Pumpkins - Tonight, Tonight
13.Puressence-I Suppose
14.Capetown-Let It Go
15.U2 - Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me, Kill Me
16.Nirvana-In Bloom
17.Foo Fighters-Everlong
18.Queens Of The Stone Age-Go With The Flow
19.Placebo-The Bitter End
20.The White Stripes-Nation Army
21.Kiss-I Was Made For Loving You Baby
22.Blondie - Maria
23.H.I.M - Right Here In My Arms
24.Kaiser Chiefs-Everyday I Love You Less And Less
25.The Killers-Somebody Told Me
26.The Rolling Stones - Paint It Black
27.The Ramones - The KKK Took My Baby Away
28.Slipknot - Eyeless

Link


I Found Some Time Today And I Made A Strange Compilation As A Christmas Gift To All Of You,I m Not Sure You All Gonna Like It Though..

I m From A Town That If You Want To Go Out You Have 2 Options:Go To A Bar That Plays Greek Music(Which I Dont Like) Or Go To A Bar That Plays Rock..
I Prefer The 2nd As Most Of My Friends Listens To Rock So I m Used At It And I Can Say That I Have Some Favourites Songs Which I Want To Share With You..

Feel Free To Write A Comment..

Merry Christmas..

PS:Ioannina Rocks..

3 comments:

LAV said...

Hahaha orea - rock=skoupidia

turbo city said...

yo, great compilation

Sniper said...

@LAV gia ayto mou aresei to blog,exoume hardcorikous visitors pou den masane ta logia tous:P

@turbo city thanks for your good words and for posting my compilation at your blog ;)