Wednesday, August 24, 2011

DJ Shadow-The Less You Know, The Better Tracklist And Cover



01. Back To Front (Circular Logic)
02. Border Crossing
03. Stay The Course (feat. Posdnuos of De La Soul) & Talib Kweli)
04. I’ve Been Trying
05. Sad And Lonely
06. Warning Call (feat. Tom Vek)
07. Tedium
08. Enemy Lines
09. Going Nowhere
10. Redeemed
11. Run For Your Life
12. Give Me Back The Nights
13. I’m Excited (feat. Afrikan Boy)
14. I Gotta Rokk
15. Scale It Back Feat. Yukimi Nagano (of Little Dragon)
16. Circular Logic (Front To Back)
17. (Not So) Sad And Lonely

More Infos And Listen To Stay The Course feat. Posdnuos and Talib Kweli Here

2 comments:

Miska said...

if I wanna be honest, I'm scared as f#ck of this. yet I hope for the best...

PEZ said...

This is going to suck, dear mr Davis seems to have lost his will to produce exciting music many years ago now. And thats the official album cover?!