Monday, December 8, 2008

Beatbox Radio Show Presents Tribute To 90s Tracklist

1.The Psycho Realm-Psycho City Blocks
2.Capone-N-Noreaga-Bloody Money
3.Mobb Deep-Drop A Gem On Em
4.Chubb Rock-I Am What I Am
5.Wu Tang Clan-Shame on a Nigga
6.Onyx-Raze it Up
7.D.I.T.C.-Champagne Thought
8.The Fugees-Ready Or Not
9.Dead Prez-'They' Schools
10.The Notorious B.I.G.-Machine Gun Funk
11.M.O.P.-New Jack City
12.GZA-Breaker,Breaker
13.Cypress Hill-I Remember That Freak Bitch
14.Gang Starr -The Militia Feat. Big Shug and Freddie Foxxx
15.2pac-All Eyes On Me
16.Big Pun - Whisful Thinking
17.Bones Thugs N HArmony - Shoot Em Up
18.DJ Honda-El Presidente Feat. Jeru the Damaja
19.DMX-Blackout
20.Heltah Skeltah-Gunz `N Onez (Iz U Wit Me)
21.Kool G. Rap-One Dark Night
22.Nas-If I Ruled The World
23.NTM - Chacun Sa Mafia
24.Outcast-Art Of Story Tellin
25.Redman-We Run NY
26.Screwball - Y2K
27.Tha Alkaholiks - Hip Hop Drunkies
28.Dilated Peoples-The Platform


Link

No comments: