Sunday, December 14, 2008

DJ Cadik - Basic(2008)





1. cadik - beats from budapest
2. cadik - do it feat phat kat
3. cadik - don't look back feat invincible & finale
4. cadik - one for you feat one be lo
5. cadik - all sounds blues
6. cadik - keep it real feat phat kat & elzhi
7. cadik - step with us feat zeek
8. cadik - big mountain feat sena & dizko stu
9. cadik - sleep in the studio
10. cadik - basics feat M.E.D. aka medaphoar
11. cadik - hard times feat blu
12. cadik - mcs i see them feat zeek
13. cadik - zoska beat feat judie jay
14. cadik - egy egyszem?lyes egyszem?lyes



Link



With the entry of Miska we became international so here is something from Hungary(Miska's birth country)
enjoy it..

2 comments:

Miska said...

Thanks a lot, Sniper! I recommend this album to everyone. I think it is a good piece of work with very notable features. As I personally know the artist, I know there was a lot of work with building up this album. I think the result implies it as well.

Anonymous said...

I agree all that miska said of the artist and the album as well. worth listening the central european dilla ;))