Saturday, December 13, 2008

The Mighty Bop - Spin My Hits (2000)


01 Prologue
02 Ride Away
03 Interlude MB Theme
04 Le Voyage
05 Life
06 Freestyle Linguistique (feat. EJM Lyrics)
07 Elements Of Life (feat. Ingrid De Lambre)
08 Interlude MB Theme 2
09 Feeling Good
10 Moody's Mood (additional piano rhodes by Cutee B)
11 Sea, Sex & Fleurs (feat. Louse Vertigo)
12 Interlude MB Theme 3
13 Clever Mind
14 Sadness
15 Baby Dream
16 Interlude MB Theme

Link

Dear All,

I am very pleased to be on the board of Beatbox Radio Show. For this very unique event I hereby present a classic album I personally love very much.

The album is from The Mighty Bop. I guess many of you have already heard of it or even know it. I first heard of it on Dj Cam's "Dj Kicks" selection back in the late nineties.

Enjoy this unique flavour of hip-hop, acid jazz, smooth melodies straight from France.

peace,
miska

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Miska,

This album is one of my favourites too. It's good to see you're posting, so I will check this blog more frequently.

Miska said...

Yo Balázs!

Thanks for the comment. Look for my next post soon ;)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the link. Unfortunately, I just get the dreaded "This file is neither allocated to a Premium Account, or a Collector's Account, and can therefore only be downloaded 10 times. This limit is reached." error message. Could you please fix that? Thanks. :)

Miska said...

Don't worry Anonymous!

I'll fix that link within some hours.

thanks for your patience.

Anonymous said...

thanks :)

Ubeekuitee said...

Do you know that behind the Label Yellow Production is Dj Chris aka BOB SINCLAR !!!
;)