Wednesday, November 18, 2009

The Prime - One Uppers (2009)



01. One Uppers
02. Kill The Cat
03. How You Use It
04. Common Place
05. Privilege RMX
06. Kuddy (Instrumental)
07. All-Star Crushfest
08. I Did This For You
09. Fly In My Own Right
10. Manners
11. S.I.D.S.
12. You Never Expected

Link

RS Link

"The first release from Luckyiam (Living Legends) & Sapient (Sandpeople) as The Prime. These two front men of their respective crews have joined forces with the objective to "one up" the music you listen to and wake up the planet. Style, substance, beats and grind; put these elements together and you have The Prime!" More info on MySpace

2 comments:

eArTh said...

Damn these kats are going to blow minds with this shit. Sapient really deserves props for his work ethic and PSC destroys Sap's beats. What an amazing duo. Im so happy right now.

Miska said...

I completely agree with you as far as the lyrics are concerned. Both MC's deserve props, however the only beat I found very good on this record is unfortunately the instrumental one "Kuddy". And "S.I.D.S" of course: that track is so ill!