Monday, November 2, 2009

The MURmen-Smoking Weed In Public Mixtape(2009)[Remastered]




1. The L Block [Str8 Ballin' Remix] - prod. Easy Mo Bee
2. Let's Get Shitfaced [Let's Get High Remix] - prod. Dr. Dre
3. MCs Act Like They Can Flow [MCs Act Like They Don't Know Remix] - prod. DJ Premier
4. Can't Stop Puffin' [Can't Have Nuthin Remix] - prod. Gerald "Soul G" Stevens
5. Home (of the Dome) [Home Remix] - prod. Jake One
6. Belligerently Blazed [Substance Abuse Remix] - prod. MF Doom
7. Herb Brings Highs The Blazed I Flow [Bird Sings Why The Caged I Know Remix] - prod. ANT
8. Melodic Aquatic Raps [Deep End Remix] - prod. Jel
9. Grow [Glow Remix] - prod. Jake One
10. In Cars We Faded Far Too Wasted [Incarcerated Scarfaces Remix] - prod. RZA
11. Mr. We Do [Mr. Me Too Remix] - prod. The Neptunes
12. Close The Door [Hold The Floor Remix] - prod. DJ Przm
13. Sea Sickness [In Motion Remix] - prod. Pete Rock
14. (We Spit Hot) Fire For the People [Fire For The People Remix] - prod. Sabzi
15. I Get Up [Get Your Hand Off My Shoulder, Pig Remix] - prod. El-P
16. Forethought Show [Cornasto Remix] - prod. Kno
17. Hammer Pot [Glamour Sho75 (09) Remix] - prod. J Dilla
18. Grooves That Bang [Do Ya Thang Remix] - prod. Palumbo Beats
19. Hashtrology [The Original Remix] - prod. MF Doom
20. Rock The Hashbong [Mustapha Dance Remix] - prod. The Clash
21. Dub Status [Status Remix] - prod. Insight

Link
Megaupload

http://www.myspace.com/murmen360

10 comments:

Miska said...

I expressed my opinion on this project already on the 2nd of September. The only difference is that it is remastered now :)

hip hop head said...

...and no one is asking for you're conceited opinion, Miska. This isn't just here for you, and some people find this refreshing. You don't have a very good sense of good music.

Miska said...

That's true, it's not for me only. It's here for you too, so you wrote what you wrote. About me, and not about the music itself. Thanks for the critics on me, I found it useful: however, hopefully next time you'll spread some words on why you consider this music refreshing. Thanks and peace.

Sniper said...

yo Miska is the official comment man of the blog,he write his thoughts even you like it or no..
take his opinion as an opinion of someone that has the knowledge of the music we like and use it to train your skills on the mic..

Miska said...

Cheers, Snipes!

hip hop head said...

...and as "official commentator" shouldn't you be giving CONSTRUCTIVE criticism, not just saying its weak? one voice can't be given for all hip hop listeners, sniper. I've been going on here a lot for about a year, and i rarely find Mishka's comments either constructive or having legitimate leverage. I frequently find myself disagreeing with his opinions, so for you to say he's "the official comment man of the blog," come on.. He's speaking for some, not all.
And for the music: I find quality lyrical content, good story raps and funny rhymes not used before. This is a good weed smokers anthem, yes mixed bad, but self released. I wanna give it up for a good effort, and someone who's gonna get a lot better in days to come. The NW is gonna blow soon! Oldominion, Sandpeople... these guys are way different, but why are we seeking the same sound over and over? I stick to my first opinion: refreshing.

Sniper said...

man its your opinion and i m not oppositing it,also i dont want to change it..

i dont agree with all the pots of Miska but he is writing what he feals and what he thought about an album from his heart and i m 100% with him on that..
if you have a different opinion write a comment but explain why you liked it just like Miska does..
we dont have all the same sense of music..

you liked this album ok ,but let some one have a different opinion and dont say all this offending things at someone that disagrees with you..

personally i didnt like that album but i posted it twice(i deleted the first post and replace it with the remastered one)but i gave a chance to The MURmen to be heard at the people that visiting our blog..
also i found the music part of your comment a very good explanation of your opinion,but you could wrote that before this mess..

PS:also i think that we are the only blog that has an official comment man so respect that like we respect all of you..

Miska said...

I agree with my man Sniper totally. Let's not go to personal. You disagree with the stupidity I wrote? Reflect on that! But in a manner you did in the 2nd paragraph of your second comment. I never say "you don't have a very good sense of good music" just because he/she likes something I don't. I express my thoughts on the music and whoever disagrees can convince me about the opposite. But no one should convince me that I don't have a very good sense of good music...

Miska said...

One more thing. I respect Sniper and Fats a lot for doing what they do. But do you see how many posts they drop a month? Between 200 and 300. Accepting that all these records and EP's are dope without any exception is a bit narrow-minded. That's why it's natural that some people like some and others don't (vice versa).

Eric said...

you cats spend too much time online. y'all need some exercise hahh just playin

I dig this mixtape a lot. the MURmen are way dope in my opinion